The Windsor theatre Brighton

huggesy

And of course with these warm evenings, the Gepps Cross Drive-In is a good night out

Do you know, we've never been!

We intend to, but then just don't. I think it's because I worry we won't be able to really see, or surrounding car-noise will affect our experience.

Maybe we'll go when the Starline reopens in O'Halloran Hill!

:biglaugh::wink: LC

PS We haven't been to the Windsor Cinema either, but might give it a go now. Thanks huggesy :wubclub:

We intend to, but then just don't. I think it's because I worry we won't be able to really see, or surrounding car-noise will affect our experience.

PS We haven't been to the Windsor Cinema either, but might give it a go now. Thanks huggesy :wubclub:

The car park isn't flat, it's kind of rows of mounds so you park on an upward angle. It wouldn't be too great if you were in the back When we went it was a bit cooler, so although lots of people sat outside their cars, we had our windows shut and couldn't hear anyone else.

You don't actually get any surrounding car noise - you tune your car radio to the frequency for the soundtrack and even on busy nights, I've never even noticed noise from other cars. We used to (when the kids were younger) open the tailgate of the car and lie in the back watching the film from there, although some people do sit in deck chairs outside their cars and listen from the speakers that are dotted around, but we always used the car radio method. Food isn't up to much at Gepps Cross though - we always took our own :wubclub: