Where to watch live or recent repeats of the EPL (English Premier League) ?

robeaves

Hi all,

So the rellies are visiting and they're all massive Liverpool fans, i myself am not that bothered but in the spirit of having a good time does anyone have any suggestions of where to watch live or recently played games ? I realise to get it live you would have to be up quite late but they're pretty keen let me tell you.

Any suggestions greatly received from the City to Seaford.

Thanks.

There was talk in the press of Adelaide United playing Liverpool in an exhibition match in July this year. I am planning on leaving behind my football loyalties in England and following Adelaide United when I move over. I went to see a game in February when I was visiting and loved it. Great atmosphere and a good standard of football.