Entertainment vouchers South Australia - Kangaroo Island ferry trip

Guest mshakthi83

Guest mshakthi83

Hi guys,

I am planning to visit Kangaroo island over xmas with my parents who have come to visit us. I see the ferry prices are very expensive and saw similar threads where the entertainment book has discount vouchers for the ferry. Would anyone be kind enough to send me theirs if you are not planning on visiting. I can organise a voucher for you in Melbourne if you have any plans.

Many thanks, Shakthi

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Caroline86

Hi All,

We are planning to visit KI from Europe in March.

We are looking for discount vouchers and just found this thread. Would it be possible for us to use the the entertainment book discount vouchers as well?

If yes, would anybody have a spare voucher that we can use?

Thanks a lot!

I just came back from Kangaroo Island (highly recommended) and used our entertainment voucher (otherwise you could have had mine). Re a previous comment, they do ask for the voucher when you check in at the terminal so remember to bring it along otherwise they will charge the full price.

Guest MattyT

Hi Guys,

Sorry to hijack this thread but I am in the same boat (ferry in this case) as Shakthi and pretty shocked by the ferry price.

Would anyone else have a spare coupon?

I am tempted to ask my Misses to hide in the boot otherwise!

Happy to send you ours if you want to pm me your address.

Margaret

Hi Guys,

Sorry to hijack this thread but I am in the same boat (ferry in this case) as Shakthi and pretty shocked by the ferry price.

Would anyone else have a spare coupon?

I am tempted to ask my Misses to hide in the boot otherwise!

• 1 month later...
Guest wastrel

Hi guys,

Sorry about updating this post to bother everyone again.

I am planning to go to Kangaroo Island with my family who is visiting from overseas. Although I have been in Adelaide for years but I have never been there and was surprised when I found out the ferry price.... would really appreciate if someone has a spare coupon!