Crowne Plaza Hotel. Stopover at Changi airport.

Hi

I will be on my one way flight from London to Adelaide in 3 weeks time and have a 13 hour stopover in Singapore. I wanted to book at the ambassador transit hotel, but they are fully booked, so I have booked at the Crowne Plaza attached to terminal 3, instead.

A couple of things I wanted to ask. Firstly, I am aware I will need to go through immigration since the hotel is land-side rather than in transit, but will my checked in luggage go straight through for my onwards flight to Adelaide without needing to pick up from baggage carousel? (Ie, I can just go straight to hotel after immigration with my cabin bag only) Both flights are Singapore airlines.

Secondly, I have heard that this hotel does day rooms, but I can't find any information on what they actually consist of online. I went ahead and booked a normal room anyway since my flight arrives at 9.30am and leaves at 11.00pm, but I would be interested to know for future reference. Does anyone know?

finally, do you need to fill out 2 immigration cards since I will effectively be entering Singapore albeit for only 12 hours!!

thanks

dc

Not sure on your questions, sorry, but I was really impressed with the hotel. If you swim definitely pack your swimsuit in your cabin bag, the pool is really lovely. I remember the breakfast was good too overlooking the pool. It was also super easy to find! I had an amazing 24 hours there to refresh and recharge a couple of years ago between an Asian business trip and a trip back to the UK for Christmas... I may have fibbed to my former employer about my flight times to ensure I got to stay at the hotel there :)