Great Ocean Road - Adelaide to Port Fairy Route

Ashleigh

I am looking for a route from Adelaide to Port Fairy that incorporates the Great Ocean Road. Can anyone point me in the right direction, or is it just via the Princess Highway? We are also going from Port Fairy to Apollo Bay then onto Lorne so no drama if not we can still see lots of the Ocean Road with the other parts of the trip.

Edited by Ashleigh

Go past the Corrong and along the coast that way is a nice route we did the trip along the great Ocean at the end of last year

That's the way we went too - stopped in Robe for ice-cream from the fantastic ice-cream parlour there and then pizza in Port Fairy (couldn't tell you where we stayed but I can tell you where we ate!).