Beer tours--or other father's day suggestions?

suzer

So you can do all kinds of winery tours---are there any tours that go around to different breweries, or other outings people could suggest for a father's day gift for 2 blokes from adelaide who have done all the usual stuff? (Since ya'll gave me such great suggestions for an anniversary day out..)

Thanks;)

Suzer

Guest donna T

As an alternative - I know a fabulous massage therapist who is doing Fathers Day packages including massage and a 'bloke' facial. Let me know if you want her details (I know it is not quite wine tour but hey - who knows!)

Donna x

As an alternative - I know a fabulous massage therapist who is doing Fathers Day packages including massage and a 'bloke' facial. Let me know if you want her details (I know it is not quite wine tour but hey - who knows!)

Donna x

yeah definitely wouldn't be something they'd be into. i'd really like to get something they can enjoy together as hubs has been away from home quite a bit the last 3 years---something where they can have some quality time catching up 1 on 1