lifestyle pics

Guest muppetbro

Guest muppetbro

Finally started my webpage!

Unfortunately Im on dial up for a while so I cant download some quality pics and video clips until Im back on broadband - got some stella surf beache action and lifestyle photos to come.....

heres a taster - different perspective from usual pics - enjoy!

http://www.freewebs.com/martincoulthurst/apps/photos/album.jsp?albumID=1693026

Guest graandjac

:)Looking forward to some of those surfing tips, hope everything is good for you and your family. Had my first surf lession and on my first atempt to stand up pulled my bloody hamstring not as fit as i was lol. cheers Graham

• 1 month later...
Guest muppetbro

finally our gear arrived back in the uk - house modernised, boxes unpacked and were now sorted having been back at work 2 weeks.....

ive got hours of video to edit and sort out and do some short n sweet tasters of what i loved about life down under - the icing on the cake is the social / beach lifestyle - naturally I miss the warm waters and climate for my love of the ocean....

i have mixed feelings im back - for my kids what we have in the uk is far superior in terms of educational / future career enhancement - there happy to be back into their old routine - financially we have been lucky beyond belief and know we have choices ahead of us we could never afforded before - spiritually I left the comfort zone by going down under and am proud as to how I feel - it has made me change my perspective on life - my wife is flourishing albet working too hard but it wasnt an option to watch her wither whilst we were down under - we are lucky we have the quality of life we enjoyed - it wasnt so difficult to return as I never complained about my life in the uk.......sunshine most definately does not have such a great impact on quality of life.......

anyways ill post as soon as im back up and running on broadband some adelaide lifestyle videos as well as some of the trip - queensland is beautiful but one place you guys have to visit is BYRON BAY beautiful !!!

link below to quick video I made - hope you like the music especially the singing :P

http://www.freewebs.com/martincoulthurst/apps/videos/view/803926-surfing-groms

love ya all

mart