weather

Guest rowy

Guest graandjac

:)Our Reccie was last Oct , one day it was 30deg the next was 20 , some evenings were warm some were a little chilly....................looking at that it dosent really help:biglaugh:cheers Graham

Guest sarahsmartiepants
:)Our Reccie was last Oct , one day it was 30deg the next was 20 , some evenings were warm some were a little chilly....................looking at that it dosent really help:biglaugh:cheers Graham
Yep last Oct ws a real mixed bag, we had hubs brother and wife here for a few days, it was freezing in comparison the the week before. we had to eat the BBQ in doors:realmad:

sarah

The weather is warming up with 20 plus degrees during the day and still a little chilly at night cant ear your shorts and thongs at night yet but then i am an Aussie and we like it a bit warmer.

Today Saturday is magnificent especially with all the flowers out aespecially the wattle it looks good. October should be ok but can have some variation in the weather, never freezing.

:)Thanks for all your replies!! We have had sooooooooooooooo much rain this August I cant remember what our BBQ looks like, so if I have one and have to eat it indoors I will be delighted!!! On countdown now and cant wait. Is Fairyland or the Rocking Horse worth a trip for kids? Shown on Wanted Down Under this week in UK?? Penny