Skiing/Boarding in Oz

Guest Natalie

Guest Natalie

I know we are coming into summer..........but I was thinking about trying out the oz ski resorts next year. Has anyone been? Are they any good? Expensive? Any companies you recommend? Thanks.

Falls Creek, Mt Hotham and Mt Buller are the main ones in Victoria. Thredbo in NSW. Most people in SA go to Victoria to ski cos it's closer.. At Falls Creek there is lots of choice if you want to stay above snow, they have a ski in- ski out village. Otherwise people stay below the snow in nearby towns and bus it up for the day. As for the skiing it depends on the year, but they do have snow machines for the main runs.

• 2 weeks later...
I know we are coming into summer..........but I was thinking about trying out the oz ski resorts next year. Has anyone been? Are they any good? Expensive? Any companies you recommend? Thanks.

I am interested in this too, we love skiing so hope to hit the slopes there next year... a friend went to Perisher Blue this year, 2 metres of snow better than Alps I reckon!! xx