Noarlunga Jetty today

Guest rockpool crab

Guest rockpool crab

Hi there,

The Hannah's went along to Noarlunga today. It was a weeeee bitty cloudy but probably perfect for the Scottish blue skin as we're just easing ourselves in you know.

We had a lovely time...wee game of footie ..wee paddle :-)

I did see a fairly substantial bunch of people but was too chicken to walk over and ask if they were PIA people..lol..what a woos eh!

I've attached the one photo I did get though, our michael is in the foreground in green t-shirt. Does anyone recognise anyone else in the photo?

Hope you've all had a smashing xmas and santa was good to you :-)

TTFN.. Carol Ann

Guest Guest75

Shame you didn't bump into anyone,I reckon there would have been loads of Poms there.

Even now if I hear a Pommie accent in public I'll often just say hello.

I was fishing on that jetty a couple of days ago - the sea was far too bad for a newbie like me to get the boat out.

Nearly every voice I heard was aPommie accented one:smilexmas:

Guest donna T

Yes that was us - you should have come over - we wouldn't bite, honest! Next time, shout out.

Hope you had a fab day anyway - it was a perfect morning - kids in the sea in their boats and on their boogie boards - warm weather but not too burning.

Hope everyone had a wonderfull Christmas

Donna xxx

Guest KP Nuts

Hi Carol Ann, were going there today, if you would like to join us.........

Were be sitting on the sand bank, crossing the estuary. We have three kids.

Hope to see you there.

Guest rockpool crab
Hi Carol Ann, were going there today, if you would like to join us.........

Were be sitting on the sand bank, crossing the estuary. We have three kids.

Hope to see you there.

Hiya, just saw this post. Twoz a lovely offer but we were away burling around looking at potential rentals all day today. Please don't discount inviting us again though :yesxmas:

My kids are 17 and 12..love to play footie!

Catch you sometime soon I hope.

Carol Ann

Guest rockpool crab
Hi again, so how did the rental looking go today, what areas are you looking at?

Good luck with it.

Hi there,

we looked in Torrens, Craigmore, Munno Para West, Elizabeth and Golden Grove. Tomorrow we'll try down south.

I liked Torrens best, not too far from city. I'd prefer to be closer to the city, but I guess it's all dependant on what jobs we get. Wish we could get jobs first as that would so decide where we end up but I fear it'll be the other way around.

Cheers for asking. Catch you later

Carol Ann

Guest Guest75
Hi there,

we looked in Torrens, Craigmore, Munno Para West, Elizabeth and Golden Grove. Tomorrow we'll try down south.

I liked Torrens best, not too far from city. I'd prefer to be closer to the city, but I guess it's all dependant on what jobs we get. Wish we could get jobs first as that would so decide where we end up but I fear it'll be the other way around.

Cheers for asking. Catch you later

Carol Ann

Huh!!!

What's wrong with the South?? God's own country down here??? :laughxmas:

Errrmmm - totally kidding.Good for you having a look around the entire place,thee are so many facets to Adelaide.

:laughxmas:

Guest rockpool crab
Huh!!!

What's wrong with the South?? God's own country down here??? :laughxmas:

Errrmmm - totally kidding.Good for you having a look around the entire place,thee are so many facets to Adelaide.

:laughxmas:

Hiya Tyke..yup we totally plan to go down South but my map reading skills could only last out for so long, my brain was all fuzzy after a day of getting us around up north. Defo need a Sat Nav.

We'll come down to Seaford to have a wee nosey :-) and whilst there we will go to Aldinga, Hallet Cove etc and have a wee spy on potential rentals down that way.

PS..Hiya SA Great!..you still looking out for a boat?

Everything so far is going along just tickety boo and we're really enjoying the experience. I've seen another couple of jobs today to apply for so fingers crossed now having a Seaford Rise address and an Aussie moby number that it makes a difference :biggrinxmas:

Right...off to find some of these sales..unfortunately didn't make the "door breakers" although I was up early enough for them ..lol.

Catch you all later

Carol Ann