Dolphin swimming

duncan-clan

im going to glenelg this friday morning to swim with flipper and his shark chums on the temptation cruise, has anyone been there if so can you take a camera in the sea with you and do they provide a water proof box for the camera or is it best to get a water proof camera? where can i get a water proof camera from?

alex

Guest Jo&Phil

Have done it - great fun - but I don't think they had waterproof boxes for cameras. Actually you can spend a lot of time getting in/out of the water and hanging onto the rope which might make taking snaps of Flipper a bit difficult.

Waterproof cameras --- I think I saw some in Dick Smith in Marion recently ..... hope you enjoy the cruising

:)

im going to glenelg this friday morning to swim with flipper and his shark chums on the temptation cruise, has anyone been there if so can you take a camera in the sea with you and do they provide a water proof box for the camera or is it best to get a water proof camera? where can i get a water proof camera from?

alex

alex

Are you going business class ? :):)

Simon