Places to eat off North Terrace

Guest Roo1

My auntie is having a stopover in Adelaide just for tonight (she's lives in Sydney and doing a coach tour with her friend).

They are staying at the Stamford on North Terrace. Does anyone know of a good restaurant/ place to eat within walking distance? She's in her 70's, so I don't want to walk too far.

Cheers

Judi xxx

The Japanese Restaurant in the Hyatt is fantastic but a little pricey, it's called Shiki's.

Salchedins on King Williams Road is nice but they don't have any air conditioning and I was in there earlier and was a bit stuffy. Nice food though.

Might be best off eating in one of the hotels.

My auntie is having a stopover in Adelaide just for tonight (she's lives in Sydney and doing a coach tour with her friend).

They are staying at the Stamford on North Terrace. Does anyone know of a good restaurant/ place to eat within walking distance? She's in her 70's, so I don't want to walk too far.

Cheers

Judi xxx

Not been but you could try sky city, a couple of different restaurants in there....maybe a little flutter after;)

Jo

edit:::::::Just looked at the post again and think im abit late...durrrrrrrrrr

Thanks for the responses. We ended up at the Strathmore 50m away as Aunty and her friend didn't want to walk too far (well you couldn't get anything closer!!)

To be honest we were a little disappointed with the food. We both ordered Mediterrainian Lamb Salad with couscous. We got the lamb and salad bit and no coucous for $19! :shocked:

Don't think we'll be going there again.

Anyway, OH has booked us into the Hyatt tonight. I love Japanese food, Moosh, so I think we'll be dining there. Thanks for the tip.

Judi xx