ideas for a 3 yr olds birthday party

Does anyone have any idea of places that hold birthday parties? Probly sounds really stupid but would you invite his nursery friends and if so would a weekend be best? Never done one of these before, and dont fancy cake being mashed into my already tired looking carpets lol.

What about the indoor play cafe on beach rd, christies beach..they have birthday partys ..kids get worn out and no mess for you to tidy up:cute: or then theres macdonalds or hungry jacks alot cheaper than the play cafe only about $5/$6 a head plus cake again no mess:notworthy:

Jo

Guest donna T

Claire

Try Play and Fun on Beach Road, Christies Beach. They do a party and food along with a disco option and ice cream cake - kids can run amoke and no mess anywhere. Wiggly worms in Glenelg do something similar.

Have fun!

Donna x

Guest DianeJ

Hi

I'm interested in this as well as my girls are 7 on 25th March. I was thinking of having it on their actual birthday which is a Wednesday. Would anyone turn up if it was after school say 4-6pm, don't know how parties work here?

Thanks

Di

Guest DianeJ

Hi Donna T ,

Many thanks for the info, have provisionally booked a Sun as they close early during the week.

Was getting worried as didn't know what to do for their birthday!

Di

Also try Little Footprints in Aberfoyle Park (it is inside the Salvation Army building at the hub) we had our daughters 5th party there and it was fab, the usual soft play stuff but on a smaller scale so there were less big kids running around. You get a special area for the food and a birthday boy or girls throne. Plus you get a pass for free entry for the birthday boy/girl.

Lea

Also, some of the playgroups/community centres let you hire them out. I know Moana does and so does the old cottage playgroup. You just have to supply the food/drinks, and they get free run of the playgroup, i.e. toys, slides, cubbyhouse, climbing frames etc.

Haven't actually done this one myself, but know a friend who has, and it worked well. You still have to do the cleaning afterwards, but hey, at least your house isn't in a mess. :wubclub: