Entertainment Book

suzer

Hi

They cost $65 each - I know Highbury Primary School was selling them, and I guess most of the others, and perhaps some of the local op shops too.

The 1877 voucher is "Valid Anytime" worth up to $30 and is the sort where you get one free main course where another of equal or greater value is purchased.

The TTG Hotel one is up to $30 also - and same deal - one free main when another etc etc, also "Valid Anytime"

The Hoyts tickets are orn voucher giving you 2a+2c tickets for $40, and two giving 2 tickets for $25, and are valid anytime except special events, not valid with any other offer, online or mobbile ticket sales.

Hope that helps - when the kids go back to school week after next I can ask if you still need one then!

Diane