Aldinga

Guest redfoxy

Guest LOOBYLOO

Hi

We had a rental on the Sunday Estate in Aldinga. We've now bought in the area. It was just a starting point for us but we love it here, the beaches are great and we've found the people really friendly. My boys go to school in Willunga (primary & high school) and have settled in really well. The shops are OK and you're not far from Seaford & Noarlunga for a better variety. Hope this helps.

I would echo Linda's thoughts exactly, we rented in Seaford for 18 months prior to moving into our own home in Aldinga and we love it here, I liked Seaford too but I guess that having our own bit of Australia makes us feel more settled. I giggle everytime people say that I live in the sticks as I dont think that I am too far from anywhere, both my hubby and I work in the city and we find the commute ok - travelled further in the UK for work. There is a supermarket, butchers, greengrocers, pet shop etc, etc and as Linda said Noarlunga or Seaford are only minutes away should I need anything major. Coles is open until 9pm at night too. My children have a fab time here they have loads of friends and 'play out' - just like I did as a child. They too go to school in Willunga, but there is a varied choice of schooling - public and private within the locality. The beaches are fantastic too. I believe that there may be another new estate built here but that may only be hearsay, but I think Alidnga offers great value for money too!

Guest redfoxy
I would echo Linda's thoughts exactly, we rented in Seaford for 18 months prior to moving into our own home in Aldinga and we love it here, I liked Seaford too but I guess that having our own bit of Australia makes us feel more settled. I giggle everytime people say that I live in the sticks as I dont think that I am too far from anywhere, both my hubby and I work in the city and we find the commute ok - travelled further in the UK for work. There is a supermarket, butchers, greengrocers, pet shop etc, etc and as Linda said Noarlunga or Seaford are only minutes away should I need anything major. Coles is open until 9pm at night too. My children have a fab time here they have loads of friends and 'play out' - just like I did as a child. They too go to school in Willunga, but there is a varied choice of schooling - public and private within the locality. The beaches are fantastic too. I believe that there may be another new estate built here but that may only be hearsay, but I think Alidnga offers great value for money too!

Hi Linda thanks for your response..We seems to have narrowed our choice down to the Sunday Estate but getting someone to eccept our off of what we can afford is another thing !! There seems to be more and more going on the market but not many reducing their prices !! We keep spending as much time as we can around Aldinga and also using the shopping centre. We dont have any children and are in our mid forties, love the beach life and are trying to establish a more relaxed way of life !! Thanks for your re assurance ! We have been put off Seaford because we live right next to a roundabout and the traffic with the noisy exhausts and the middle of the night screeching of tyres plays on our nerves. We want peace and quiet and to wake up to silence or birds etc !! Anyway here goes another round of open home viewing at the weekend as there are a few more houses on the market.

Thanks for you info and any more would be gladly accepted !

Lynne