i have a cold!!

Guest angiestaff

Guest angiestaff

i did not come to aus to get a cold!! lol, i know it's coming into winter but it's not on!!:biglaugh:, it must have been all the stress over the last couple of months that's lowered my immune system and now one of the patients has now shared their germs with me!

ah well it'll be time to put the heating on soon lol (hubby has told me that there's no way we're putting the heating on and to stop being a wimp, well he used a stronger word but i'm a lady and i'm not typing that:shocked: lol)

ange x

Guest graandjac
i did not come to aus to get a cold!! lol, i know it's coming into winter but it's not on!!:biglaugh:, it must have been all the stress over the last couple of months that's lowered my immune system and now one of the patients has now shared their germs with me!

ah well it'll be time to put the heating on soon lol (hubby has told me that there's no way we're putting the heating on and to stop being a wimp, well he used a stronger word but i'm a lady and i'm not typing that lol)

ange x

Sounds like me nagging Jac....:biglaugh:get a grip ladies its nowhere near cold:wacko:, as for the cold .....it got one too....;)

Guest Lisajonesey

Ha ha ha!!!!

It's approaching "summer" here and we STILL have the heating on!!!!

I get told to put a jumper on.. but I'm getting pretty good at turning the heating on undedected by the other half.. untill he gets too warm.. but by then the house is nice and toasty!

:biglaugh:

Guest angiestaff
.. but I'm getting pretty good at turning the heating on undedected by the other half.. untill he gets too warm.. but by then the house is nice and toasty!

:biglaugh:

i will have to try and sneak the heating on, prob is we're in a rented place and i don't know how it works!! so i could risk it and prob end up blowing the house up! lol or have to ask the hubby anyway and then he'll call me a wimp/ tell me to put a jumper on or his best one is.......'it's not cold' when you can see goosebumps on my arms!!