G'day

Guest thecartwrights

Guest thecartwrights

I am a member of the "yellow screen" site and thought I would drop in and say hello as a friend told me about this site.

We have been here just over 8 months now and live in the North East suburb of Golden Grove and LOVE IT !!!!

Sarah

Hiya,

Let me the first to see G'Day and welcome to the site!

I'm a member on there as well. "Girlypants"

Don't tell anyone but I like this site better!!!:P

Judi x

Guest happy-jools

Hi Sarah.

Congrats youve made the jump to this screen. Im a member of the yellow screen, but rarely post there these days. Its too bloody intimidating.

Such a friendly lot here and Judi I prefer this site too.;);)

Guest ali@51

welcom to PIA know what you mean about the other sight get your head shot at if you put it over the parapet. Glad to hear golden grve is great we are concidering moving to that sort of area prhaps a bit closer in ie tea tree gully/hope vally . How long dose it take you to get to the CBD from their?? thanks

Guest thecartwrights

Hi Ali

Yes other site is getting very nasty sometimes........lets hope people are more friendlier on this site :o

Golden Grove is approx 25 mins to the CBD by car. We are close to TTP (Tea Tree Plaza) it takes me 5-10 mins from home. If you need any help in area please pm me.

How far are you with things, have you got your Visa.

Sarah

Guest dale_jo@
I am a member of the "yellow screen" site and thought I would drop in and say hello as a friend told me about this site.

We have been here just over 8 months now and live in the North East suburb of Golden Grove and LOVE IT !!!!

Sarah

HI There,

I`m a member there too, it`s all fine but the people are really welcoming! I`m new also and still working my way through the sitr,sometimes get stuck but learning!!!!

WELCOME !!!

Guest mOZzy

hi sarah and welcome here too!

i think you still 'owe' me a message ;)

we are still considering golden grove so any info that pops up just throw it my way!

are you still in rented or have you bought a house yet?

talk to you soon!

Guest thecartwrights

Hey Susi

You are right I do owe you a message haha - sorry about that, life sooooooo hectic at the moment but no excuses :cool:

No we are no longer in rented, we brought our house in Golden Grove just before Xmas and are happily settled there.

So what's the gossip with you, pm me if you want or contact me with the details you had before.

Speak Later

Sarah xx

Guest ralph n bev

Hiya ,

Welcome to P.I.A. too.

We are members of the yellow screen too, and i pop in here now and again too. We are wanting to go to the N.E subs (we think!!) when we finally get over there, i spend ages trawling opentoveiw.com as i think it has better piccies of the houses and it up loads quicker on my lap top for some reason. Must admit the prices have gone up since i started looking 6 months ago. Hope there are some older double brick 3/4 beds left for us in your neck of the woods , when we move!!

Guest mOZzy
Hey Susi

You are right I do owe you a message haha - sorry about that, life sooooooo hectic at the moment but no excuses :cool:

no worries - i know how life can be with 2 little monsters!!! and with the new found social life out there :P

well, we've posted our tra off - should hear from them any day now!

oh and yes, we got married a week ago :D

so yep, we are rather busy too ;)

Guest ali@51

Hi Sarah

Thanks for those detailes it is always good to get them from someone already their.

Morgan currently has a 1 1/4 drive each way so those timings sound great. We hope to be able to come out in jan house and visa permiting. We have just got our visa app in at the end of june so if things go ok the timings should be possibe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When did you buy your house in gg we have seen some lovely ones on the net and are very jealouse

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZNxuk137YYGB

Guest philnjulie

Hi Sarah just thought i'd introduce myself i'm julie , myself and family moved here just over a month ago. we bought a house in nuriootpa north adelaide about 35 mins from you. Visited golden grove the other day it looks lovely, also looking for some land maybe around there approx. 1 acre so if you know of any let me know. Would love to hear from u. julie and familyxx

Guest lastboyscout

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to PIA :D

My family and I hope to be in Adelaide in January 08, hopefully not too far from you either, around Modbury , maybe you could look at a few rentals for us if needed, got to find somewhere that will take my dog though :confused:

Hear from you soon

Lee

Guest thecartwrights
Hi Sarah,

Welcome to PIA :D

My family and I hope to be in Adelaide in January 08, hopefully not too far from you either, around Modbury , maybe you could look at a few rentals for us if needed, got to find somewhere that will take my dog though :confused:

Hear from you soon

Lee

Hi Lee

Have pm'd you before I read this, but if you need any info/help on or around this area then ask away. Will try and help you if I can.

Sarah

Guest thecartwrights
Hi Sarah just thought i'd introduce myself i'm julie , myself and family moved here just over a month ago. we bought a house in nuriootpa north adelaide about 35 mins from you. Visited golden grove the other day it looks lovely, also looking for some land maybe around there approx. 1 acre so if you know of any let me know. Would love to hear from u. julie and familyxx

Hi Julie

Yes have to agree GG is very pleasing on the eye :D Yes dont mind helping you out if you need any assistance. Perhaps we could meet up sometime at Macdonalds or something, when the kids have gone back to school as I bet you have your hands full :eek:. Pm me if you want would be great to hear from you.

Sarah

Guest graandjac

;)Its not a question of are we friendly ,its a matter of how much this is the best bunch of strangers you will ever not meet....lol , although have met a few welcome to PIA and hope we cam help....Cheers Graham