Introducing the Carrolls.

Guest georgie and steve

Guest georgie and steve

WE are the Carrolls, a delightful family of four (2 big 2 little ) based in dernancourt. We have been here about 3 weeks now and it has been gruelling and wonderful all at the same time.

Have Already met some of the north east girls, and do you know what, they were so lovely we now want to meet the rest of you. They have been ever so helpful and hope to return this generosity to ther site users if we can.

We have already submerged ouselves in a bit of local AFL, a bit of city nightlife, a touch of mountain farming, a little beach play and alot of fine food. We are the kind of people who basicaly say yes to everything, well i say yes and then the family have to follow.

I would love to go into the city a bit more, there is a comedy club i fancy trying, and it may be a bit nobby but i quite fancy joining a choir and belting out some toons once a week. Just trying anything that doesnt require a wet suit.

hello all, the Carrolls