Hi everyone

Guest shed end col

Guest shed end col

Just saying Hi to everyone from the Humphrey family from Caterham Surrey. Been in Adelaide 17mnths now, myself Col 43 ,wife Fay 42 and daughters Jodie 17 and Sadie 14. All in all were doing ok, i'm finally back on the trowel, plastering,worked for myself for 26yrs back in Blighty. Fay's working as an SSO which she did in the UK for 8yrs.The kids have settled well and love their new hectic social lives.Really only miss friends and family and i miss my saturdays at stamford bridge cheering on my beloved Chelsea. Still the FA Cup win put a huge grin on my face. Col

Hi from just down the hill from you in Highbury! Hopinig to arrange another girls night out over this side of town soon - thinking of 24th June when I get organised - so if Fay would like to come along, keep an eye on the social section - or send me a PM - and I'll post up details within the next week or so. We normally go to the Golden Grove Tavern so not too far from you guys!

Diane

Guest Fancy a Beer
Just saying Hi to everyone from the Humphrey family from Caterham Surrey. Been in Adelaide 17mnths now, myself Col 43 ,wife Fay 42 and daughters Jodie 17 and Sadie 14. All in all were doing ok, i'm finally back on the trowel, plastering,worked for myself for 26yrs back in Blighty. Fay's working as an SSO which she did in the UK for 8yrs.The kids have settled well and love their new hectic social lives.Really only miss friends and family and i miss my saturdays at stamford bridge cheering on my beloved Chelsea. Still the FA Cup win put a huge grin on my face. Col

I lived in Woldingham for a while few years ago now was a lovely place, only rented mind houses were huge and way out of my price range!! :)

Guest shed end col

yeh woldingham , full of the rich and famous. Davina Macall and Jordan now live there.Worked in some huge places in my time. Col

• 3 weeks later...
Guest georgie and steve

Hi shed end col, met your other half, shed end faye the other night, because she met me in a pub after 5 pm in the evening, i was drunk. However I do remember us chatting and trying to set you and my husband steve up on a man date so you could talk to eachother about chelsea instead of us. Also I told her about us going out on 4th july near you, anyway give ste a call on 0458054460.

If faye gave me her number i have no longer got it, bit drunk and a bit rubish with phones= never actualy going home with proper phone numbers.

Maybe hear from you soon, georgie and steve