Hello

csobrien1966

Guest mOZzy

hello chris and family and welcome!!

oh my, you are already out there! so when did you move? how was it? how are the kids settling in? and your wife?

did you really think you can get away that easily ;)

we arrived end of march got the oldest boy into school after 2 weeks then house hunting.

well we were dizzy from looking, you get a big house NO garden get a big garden SMALL

house. Anyway after 30 or so open inspections we found a house huge garden, mid sized solid brick house just 400mtrs to the beach in Seaford.

YES we are happy.

Now work, I have just completed the driving instructor course here after only a week(normally 4 week course)...(does help when you were a instructor in London for 16 years) and $4,500 lighter in my pocket for the course fees.

So starting up my driving school now, touch wood all goes well!

Guest Django

Hi Chris,

Welcome to PIA. Nice to have a fellow ADI around the place.;)

I teach in Licolnshire at the mo. Is there much difference in qualifying? Does the fact you are an ADI here hold any water? We are going out on Tracey's job as a nurse so I need to do something around her shifts. In two minds whether to change my job when I change countries.:confused:

Pete

Guest ralph n bev

Hi Chris and family

and welcome to P.I.A. good luck with the new venture, you sound like youve found just the type of house were after!!

Bev;)

Guest dglamoore

Hi Chris and Angela

Nice to see you on here :) Good luck with your driving venture and may I say you are one brave man taking me on for Driving :confused::P

Lisa:cool:

Guest Guest75
Hi Chris and Angela

Nice to see you on here :) Good luck with your driving venture and may I say you are one brave man taking me on for Driving :confused::P

Wahaaayy!!!

Best of luck Lisa

It will be great to get your license and be mobile.

Guest dglamoore

Well now have my learners permit after passing the theory today so watch out anyone on the road in SA!!!!!!! :D Will be keeping Chris busy over the next few weeks :o

Guest Guest75
Well now have my learners permit after passing the theory today so watch out anyone on the road in SA!!!!!!! :D Will be keeping Chris busy over the next few weeks :o

Great news!!!!!!

..................Greg - just warn me when the lessons are please:p

Guest Django
Well now have my learners permit after passing the theory today so watch out anyone on the road in SA!!!!!!! :D Will be keeping Chris busy over the next few weeks

I'm sure you'll be fine Lisa with a fellow ADI, QPR fan and London boy.;)

Chris, don't be affraid to give her a smack when she stalls it. Nah give her 2 and tell her ones from me.:D:D

Pete

So DJANGO (PETE) are you heading our way? when do expect to get here?

Will you become an instructor ? Have you been before? etc

Were you an instructor when in london?

Good to have somone from our area on here.

Have you got kids?

all the usual questions

I am not old bill or inland revenue honest

lmao

chris