• Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Smile Hi

Hello from another Evans clan...

OH got the okay from the TRA last week and we have now provided everything for our Visa application. We are now waiting for the Agent to confirm that it has been lodged. We are from the North West but are also using an Agent in Edinburgh (Visa Connection).

Dave 33 Lisa 28 Oscar 3 Louie 2

My boys aren't wrestling thank God, I'm only 5ft and Oscar is growing fast... Ballet lessons all round I think!!

can't believe the number of replies already. thanks very much for all your good wishes.

Kate is only 5ft 3in and still rules the roost as her healthy head of grey hair ensures we know who the boss is;) Good job she isn't watching me type this post, but i'll get hell for it tomorrow. Worth it to let everyone know who the boss in our house is and why.

4457 times
      Hiya and welcome to PIA.

There are some smashing areas around Morphett Vale.
      Morphett Vale itself has some fairly good bits but has one of the highest quotients of rental properties in Australia.

Surrounding areas which are popular are: Port Noarlunga South,Moana,Seaford,Hallett Cove and Aldinga -all suburbs right on the coast.

Also popular are Aberfoyle Park,Happy Valley and Woodcroft.

We live in Onkaparinga Hills which is (I think) virtually the smallest suburb in Adelaide - we love it.

Have a look via Google Earth or www.whereis.com to give you an idea:D

welcome to PIA and good luck with your visas :)

Welcome to the site;)

Hallett Cove, Adelaide
      160 times
      Hi Kate and Graham,

Welcome to PIA. Well Morphett Vale is quite central to most places in South Adelaide. For your kids who love the surf, Christies Beach is 5 mins in the car away and Port Noarlunga about 10. Its also great for Collanades, S.A's 2nd largest mall with a cinema, bowling, skating and swimming. It has all the major stores there too like Radio Rentals, Toys r Us, Harvey Norman, so you'll never be bored!!!!
      I didn't realise it had a good wrestling club there. My boy is into martial arts, he's only 4 but I think he's pretty good at it.
      If you want anymore info just send me a pm, my husband and I really like the area, thats why we bought our rental there.
      Good Luck with everything

Hi Guys,

Morphett Vale is a large suburb a certainly has some very nice parts and great facilities close by.

We live in Happy Valley which is a very neat area with lovely Gum trees and bird life which is about 10 minutes drive from Morphett Vale.

Everything within the southern suburbs is close to you so even if you are in traffic it is really is not a problem.

Regards Jo & Dale

the terry's

Hi the evan's

we're the terry's, and we too have just joined. Only joined recently, everyone very friendly and helpful. Good luck to you all.:D

ralph n bev
      Hi Evans clan,
      welcome to P.I.A. never thought id join anything like this , m.s.n.etc is just not my thing, man a total computer phobe.Typed with 1 finger.
      Now im addicted to 2 sites have got windows live/m.s.n and you cant get me off the lap top , thing is , you find out so much info good and bad ,which you need to , and it really helps with the whole process . And im using two hands to type now too .
      Good luck with the visa process.

Noarlunga Downs, Adelaide
      167 times
      be honest bev is that two hands or two fingers....lol Cheers Graham

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums