Hello from the Evans Clan

Guest gragrax2

Guest gragrax2

Hi all

New members posting for the first time so be gentle ;)

Graham (35) works in IT, Kate (35) works in the Petro Chemical Industry, Connor (14) is desparate to be a surf dude, Kerry (12) is looking forward to seeing Connors surf dude friends and Jack (7) is the most laid back kid in the world.

We have just had my TRA approved and are waiting on confirmation of our Visa Application. We are using an Agency here in Edinburgh, who are advising turn of the year before Visa's are granted.

Have looked at Morphett Vale as this is where the Wrestling Academy is and Connor has been wrestling for 7 years and has been competing at International level for 3 years. He is the youngest member of the British Wrestling Development Team with designs on London 2012 and Glasgow (remember to vote for Scotland!!!!) 2014.

Any info on nice areas in Morphett Vale would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers for now

The Evans Clan

Guest gragrax2

thanks for the replies

surprised to see them so quick. having a look thru the site looks like we will get loads of info.

your right about not messing with him though, even when he is only kidding he can throw me around like a wet towel!!!! even worse is that Jack has been going for 6 months and is showing the same talent for it as Connor. What a doing i'm going to get when i tell them that they can't have any money for a date

Guest ali@51

Welcome to PIA we are all very gentle untill we get to know you

36_1_39.gif And then with sons like yours we will still be very gentle:D.good luck with the visa.

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZNxuk101LWGB

Guest Django

Helloooooooooo

Welcome to PIA. Yes there is loads on here. Might take you a while to read through. Mind you if you ignore the Gallah threads that'll half the posts.:D:D

Pete

Guest mOZzy

hello 'the evans' clan and welcome!

deffinitly a good idea to sign up on here ;)

we've also just passed our tra and gathering things together for our visa application!

good luck!

Guest Lisa2991

Hello from another Evans clan...

OH got the okay from the TRA last week and we have now provided everything for our Visa application. We are now waiting for the Agent to confirm that it has been lodged. We are from the North West but are also using an Agent in Edinburgh (Visa Connection).

Dave 33 Lisa 28 Oscar 3 Louie 2

My boys aren't wrestling thank God, I'm only 5ft and Oscar is growing fast... Ballet lessons all round I think!!

:eek:

Guest gragrax2

can't believe the number of replies already. thanks very much for all your good wishes.

Kate is only 5ft 3in and still rules the roost as her healthy head of grey hair ensures we know who the boss is;) Good job she isn't watching me type this post, but i'll get hell for it tomorrow. Worth it to let everyone know who the boss in our house is and why.

Guest Guest75

Hiya and welcome to PIA.

There are some smashing areas around Morphett Vale.

Morphett Vale itself has some fairly good bits but has one of the highest quotients of rental properties in Australia.

Surrounding areas which are popular are: Port Noarlunga South,Moana,Seaford,Hallett Cove and Aldinga -all suburbs right on the coast.

Also popular are Aberfoyle Park,Happy Valley and Woodcroft.

We live in Onkaparinga Hills which is (I think) virtually the smallest suburb in Adelaide - we love it.

Have a look via Google Earth or http://www.whereis.com to give you an idea:D

Hi Kate and Graham,

Welcome to PIA. Well Morphett Vale is quite central to most places in South Adelaide. For your kids who love the surf, Christies Beach is 5 mins in the car away and Port Noarlunga about 10. Its also great for Collanades, S.A's 2nd largest mall with a cinema, bowling, skating and swimming. It has all the major stores there too like Radio Rentals, Toys r Us, Harvey Norman, so you'll never be bored!!!!

I didn't realise it had a good wrestling club there. My boy is into martial arts, he's only 4 but I think he's pretty good at it.

If you want anymore info just send me a pm, my husband and I really like the area, thats why we bought our rental there.

Good Luck with everything

Judi:)

Guest dale_jo@

Hi Guys,

Morphett Vale is a large suburb a certainly has some very nice parts and great facilities close by.

We live in Happy Valley which is a very neat area with lovely Gum trees and bird life which is about 10 minutes drive from Morphett Vale.

Everything within the southern suburbs is close to you so even if you are in traffic it is really is not a problem.

Regards Jo & Dale

Guest ralph n bev

Hi Evans clan,

welcome to P.I.A. never thought id join anything like this , m.s.n.etc is just not my thing, man :confused:a total computer phobe.Typed with 1 finger.

Now im addicted to 2 sites have got windows live/m.s.n and you cant get me off the lap top , thing is , you find out so much info good and bad ,which you need to , and it really helps with the whole process . And im using two hands to type now too .

Good luck with the visa process.

Bev;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mumm2@blueyonder.co.uk

hi peeps not been on forum for a while,sorry i,m jaki and my hubby is ed we are from preston lancashire:Dwe,ve done all the paper work got our visa,s ,we should of been in oz on the 29th of august 2007 but unfortunately i,ve been poorly, so we went on holiday to validate our visa,s.we,ve decided to have our last xmas here and start afresh in the new year,ed is a plasterer and im a health care assistant, we started the adventure in 2006.looking forward to starting a new life in adelaide,preferably in woodcroft, any input would be appreciated;)jak ed

Guest carters

Welcome,

We have just lodged our visa application so are now doing the long wait. This site is full of useful information and helpful folk! You will get addicted, one post and thats it!

Good luck!

nikki and gang