A re-introduction by us...a long time on...

minkyme29

Hi everyone,

Am a regular on another forum I'm sure most of you know and registered with PIA back in it's infancy but have been very busy so would like to say Hi again and re-introduce us.

We are the Thornton family, I am Dette, I'm 33, a full time Mum and Saturday viewings person/negotiator for a family run Estate Agent in Bath (so if you're trying to sell your house feel free to ask for tips! ;). My husband is Chris (visa holder), he is a lecturer in Graphic Design and is a freelance illustrator,web and graphic designer. We have two fantastic daughters, Issie aged 5 and Flo aged almost 1.

I hope I can drop in to see you all from time to time, in between major house re-furb and life with two very active little minks, and of course it's the school hols now too:eek:.

Hope to be in touch again soon.

Dette

Guest theshearers

Hi Dette

Welcome back to PIA.

There are loads of us on here that are also registered on "The Big Yellow Screen".

Look forward to a West Country Meet sometime in the future!

Vicki

Guest dglamoore

Hi Dette

Nice to see you here again ;)

Lucky you travelling to Thailand on the way - love it there so much we got married there:D

Lisa:cool:

Guest ralph n bev

Hi Dette and gang,

Bet you recognise a few people on here!

Know what you mean about the "Little minks" though I think I could use a slightly stronger word to describe my 3 , now , and they dont break up for the 6 weeks holls till Friday.

Its going to be a very long stretch if the weather doesn't brighten up!!

Bev;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Francis clan

Hi Dette,

Nice to see someone from my neck of the woods-grew up in Warminster!

Can completely sympathise with the lack of time-just love school holidays,thank god the sun's decided to shine for a couple of days!

Hannah