• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello

Hi Lindsey

If you send a blank email to this address - aspc.processing@immi.gov.au you will get an email back with the current processing times for visa applications.

This is the latest for offshore applications -

Applications for Classes BN, BQ and BR (subclasses 134, 136, 137, 138 and

Priority Applications: 24 May to 7 June 2006
      Non-Priority Applications: 10 May 2006

Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) (SIR VISA)

Paper based applications: 30 August 2006
      E-lodged (online) applications: 01 January 2007

It is updated every Tuesday so will give you an idea of how long your visa would be.

Lisa :D

Hi Andy and Lindsey,

Welcome to the site. I am Jan a Midwife and my husband is Shane an Insurance loss adjuster plus Oliver 13 and Gabby 9.

I have only 110 points so having to apply to SA government for sponcorship. Still awaiting my skills assessment to come through. It is now 8 weeks but we have had Christmas in those 8 weeks. How long did ANMC take to send your skills assessment? Are you both intending to work?

I only qualified September 2005 or I would have had more points for experience. I am hoping it will be easy to find a job both for myself and my husband as doing the sums we will still need a mortgage if we want that house with a pool.

Building again in Aldinga Beach - love it :0)
      238 times
      Hi there Grants

We have had our tra since August 2005 - long story but it came back within three weeks. I have a friend who went out to Adelaide (midwife) and part of her job interview was do you know anyone who might want a job! I am intending to work agency probably one to two shifts a week (hours I do here). I have been quoted approx $40 + per hour for agency. Andy is the main applicant and will be working fulltime.

We have done everything on our own - withour agent and found it quite easy so if you need any pointers - do let me know

There are two lasting bequests that we can hope to give our children - one of those is roots: the other is wings!

donna T
      HI there and welcome ( a little belatedly) to the site.
      We are Donna and Russ and 2 little ones aged 5 and 2.
      Was hoping to be out there in 5 weeks but our house sale just fell through - back to the drawing board - good luck with the application

Hallett Cove
      27 times
      Hi Donna, really sorry to hear about the house sale, fingers crossed you will get another buyer soon :)

Welcome Andy & Lindsey, we are emigrating on an SIR495 skilled visa, Ashley is self employed as a painter & decorator. I work for Alliance Boots as an Asst Supply Mgr (jobshare) - fancy title but its just supply chain & logistics
      We have 2 fab boys Bradley is 10 & Thomas is 6, lots of energy & loads of fun.
      We visited Sydney, Brisbane & Gold Coast last yr, wonderful places.

Hoping to be in Adelaide some time soon ideal before Sept 07 but unsure whether to go June or July 07, may be earlier - we are still deciding 8)

We have an agency who have helped us through our application, they have been well worth the money.
      Angela (43), Ashley (45), Bradley (17), Thomas (13) & Max our Spoodle (6) Visa Process 23/10/06 - granted 27/04/07. Now permanent residents as of Sept 09.
      Arrived 6th Sept 07 Living in Onkaparinga Hills. Building a new home 2014 Hallett Cove with Rivergum 2 Story & views back / front :D
      AGS Painting & Decorating PM me or email agspainting@adam.com.au

Hi Donna

What bad news about the house - hopefully you will find another buyer quick. Do you have a worse case scenario plan.

Thinking of you

Sue and Paul

ste n sasha
      Hi donna,

I am really sorry to hear about your house sale :( , i know how you feel
      my buyers backed out on my house aswell :( , dont worry there will be
      somebody else :) good luck with it

:D sasha :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums