Hello and advice about Newport Quays...

Guest rachinadelaide

Guest rachinadelaide

G'day! I'm new to the site but not new to Adelaide. Been here a few years now and not looking back.

My parents seem to love it here and come out every year for increasingly longer stays....They are both retiring this year so from now on they will be here for 3-6 months a year (and they can't stay with me!!!!). I'm looking at buying an investment property while property prices are good and interest rates are low. Parents can stay there for a few months a year and the rest of the year it will be a furnished holiday let.

I've fallen in love with an apartment at Newport Quays and would love to hear from anyone who has bought or lived there....

Thanks in advance! Rach