Hello

Guest sowhatever

Guest sowhatever

Hi Found this forum through google and find some really goood info from here .I have applied for my visa last year in june 2008 .I received my Trim file reference num on June 20th 2008 .I have applied under this category Skilled - Regional Sponsored (VF 475) visa. But have not heard any info since then ?

It was filed through an agent and i guess it was paper filing ,i have given up all hope .Someone please give me an update ..

Thanks

Steve

Guest karyn1

OMG! Sounds like your in trouble mate! You should be in contact with every agent/phone/info/email/get yourself grounded where you are. keep going luv!

Guest sowhatever

Hey Karyn thanks for the reply ,I have applied under Sub class num VF 475 but has a cousin sponsoring me .

What do you think it would be a problem

OMG! Sounds like your in trouble mate! You should be in contact with every agent/phone/info/email/get yourself grounded where you are. keep going luv!

Guest caoimhe

We have a 496 which is Regional family sponsored--the name has changed since we applied which was on 14th August 2007 through an agent, on 18th January 2008 we recieved a full acknowledgement from the DIAC to say they accepted the application and on 14th February were allocated a case officer...so I think if you have not been given a case officer at least in a year you really need to get on to your agent. Remember you are paying them a heck of a lot of money to sort it. Probably something stupid but your agent should be chasing it up. Tell them if you don't get some sort of explanation you will report them to their governing body...they should be bound under MIRAS (think thats the name)

Oh ours was paper lodged too

Good luck and keep us posted

BTW welcome to PIA:wubclub: