Like Tree2Likes
    • 1 Post By gypsy
    • 1 Post By The Dimmocks

Thread: hello

Talking hello

hi everyone,
      This is my first post on pia and i thought i'd introduce myself....my name is lesley and my oh and i are in the long process of getting our visa. we have just started the process and are in the middle of getting my oh AQF3 in wall and floor tiling,ielt's passed (average 8 ) june 09, so as you can see we have a long way to go yet
      We are hoping to get SA sponsership and as soon as we are in the position to apply we will be, i was looking at the yorke penninsula but basically we would live were my oh could get a job. i have 2 children 13 & 11 who are both excited about the possibility of living in oz ( apart from the creepy crawlies )Anyway i think i've garbaged on enough about me and mine, so thats it i'll let you know when i have any updates on my situation
      regards leighanna

6 times

Post Hi Lesley

Hi Lesley

Welcome to PIA. By the time you get your visa, hope Oz will recover from recession and you can do a cakewalk to Adelaide or Eyre peninsula.

All the very best for your SA Sponsorship and subsequent visa application:)
      leighanna likes this.

The Dimmocks
      Hi Welcome to PIA. It a great site to get help and advice from. All the best in your process.
      leighanna likes this.

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums