hello

Guest leighanna

Guest leighanna

hi everyone,

This is my first post on pia and i thought i'd introduce myself....my name is lesley and my oh and i are in the long process of getting our visa. we have just started the process and are in the middle of getting my oh AQF3 in wall and floor tiling,ielt's passed (average 8 ) june 09, so as you can see we have a long way to go yet :arghh:

We are hoping to get SA sponsership and as soon as we are in the position to apply we will be, i was looking at the yorke penninsula but basically we would live were my oh could get a job. i have 2 children 13 & 11 who are both excited about the possibility of living in oz ( apart from the creepy crawlies:eek: )Anyway i think i've garbaged on enough about me and mine, so thats it i'll let you know when i have any updates on my situation

regards leighanna

Guest gypsy

Hi Lesley

Welcome to PIA. By the time you get your visa, hope Oz will recover from recession and you can do a cakewalk to Adelaide or Eyre peninsula.

All the very best for your SA Sponsorship and subsequent visa application:)