Hi!

Guest MaryPoppins

Guest MaryPoppins

Just thought I'd say hello to poms in adelaide. we are currently living in WA, and are coming to Adelaide on a reccie in November.

We've been in WA now just over 12 months and we didnt think that we would ever feel isolated, but since living here and also talking to friends in other states we have decided to move on. We visited Adelaide years ago and couldnt believe how friendly the people were, and so we thought we'd have another look around to see if its the place for us!

Theres only me and my OH the kids have left home, and living in the UK, although we hope that they may join us in the future.

In WA there is a big problem with hoons, and we just wondered is there a similar problem in SA.

Any advice on nice suburbs to live would be gratefully received so that we can have a look in November, we would like to be near to the ocean.

Anyway, I think thats about it for now, I'm sure we'll be posting on here again very soon with more questions!!:):)

Guest Guest75

Hiya Mary (seen all of your films ;))

Great idea to do a reccie.

Yup as HG said,we do have hoons but a lot of suburbs really don't see them.

I'd spend a lot of time driving around - also go and do some shopping in the local malls in the suburbs you fancy.

Have fun.