Help!! Ex Norwich people

Guest johnny06

Guest johnny06

Hi All! Just found this site and its great. I have a small family who are looking into moving to Adelaide. Just wondering if there is any ex Norfolk/Suffolk people out there who have made the move and there experience so far. Has it been the right move?? Any help please!! We are now hopefully going to start the ball rolling and start the process. THANKS

Johnny :D

Guest dglamoore

Hi Johnny

Not Norfolk or Suffolk I'm afraid but wanted to say hi :lol:

We are in Devon and hoping to fly out to Adelaide in April with any luck. Never been to Oz so don't know if it's the right thing to do or not but beats thinking 'what if' in 20 years time :lol:

Lisa

Hi Johnny and Family,

Trev and I are originally form Stoke-on-Trent but spent many years living nr Wroxham, we both came to think of Norwich as 'Home' and S-on-T where our family lived instead of S-on-T being 'Home' and Norwich where we just happen to live.

Trev was in RAF which is how come we lived nr Wroxham, we were stationed at RAF Coltishall, we also spent time stationed at RAF Marham, nr Kings Lynn and RAF Honnington, Nr Bury St. Edmunds (Suffolk), RAF Wyton and RAF Brampton, nr Perterborough (Cambs).

I was a Rainbow and Brownie Leader at Marham, a Brownie leader at Aylsham, a Rainbow and Guide leader at Wyton and a Guide Leader at Brampton.

Guest johnny06

Hi BJF!!

As someone who has lived in this area how did you find movoing to Australia. Norwich is a nice area and I do have a large family who I would find hard to say good bye to but we are only a day away and with the wonders of the internet I can see them everyday!! I'm fine about leaving them I hope my wife will be?? ALSO I do have one concern and that is bring my dog over there. I would love to hear from anyone who has taken there dog with them and how was it. I can't leave him behind!!!

Thanks

Johnny