Hi

Guest Gemma

What a great website, already seen loads of great threads.

I'm a student nurse and qualify Jan 2011 and plan to do my graduate yr starting in april 2011 :-) Will be moving out with my husband and 2 daughters, who are currently 4 & 5. Been looking into it for yrs but its starting to get serious now, have sent off email enquiries to hospitals and the response has been promising just got to wait til the spring to apply for a job and then a visa :) Feels like we are in limbo already though as everything we buy i keep thinking whether we'll be taking it with us or not :goofy:

Looking at mount barker area, the plan is to sell up here but leave some cash for a deposit on a house....give it 2 yrs in oz and then decide where we want to be. We are both desperate to go and know its the best choice for us all but leaving my parents is hard, plus the guilt of taking away their grandchildren :unsure:....anyway like i say we're going to give it our best shot and family is being very supportive.

Look forward to "chatting" with you all

Gemma

Guest Django

Welcome to PIA. There is always someone on here will be able to answer any questions you may have. Good luck with everything. Its the best move we have ever made.

Pete