Guest meebo

Guest meebo

hello all thought i would introduce myself. im one of those uk cops now working in adelaide, came over with the family in dec 06 and i am stationed out at golden grove. only just found out about this site so thought i would join and meet new people. if you have any questions just ask :)

Guest mOZzy

hello meebo and family and welcome!!

how is life down under for you? and how was the move as such?

settling in nicely i hope? - how big is your family??

you don't get away that easily ;)

gg is one of the areas we are looking into - so when the time comes nearer i might ask some questions!

Guest Rob & Shaz

hi meebo glad to hear you are settling in , where have you moved from? i ask because i know a guy who is a policeman who moved from pershore to adilaide he has a young lad and wife just wondered if its you. His brother lives over there too .Is it a nice area and good schools ? see ya shaz & rob.

Guest Guest75
hello all thought i would introduce myself. im one of those uk cops now working in adelaide, came over with the family in dec 06 and i am stationed out at golden grove. only just found out about this site so thought i would join and meet new people. if you have any questions just ask :)

Hiya Meebo and welcome.

Are you enjoying your new life here.

Thanks for the offer of questions................. something like "I wasn't doing 80 in a 60 zone was I???"

;)

Hi Meebo,

So glad you posted. I know someone who will working over here like you. I'm sure he'd love to have a contact in Adelaide for when he and his family arrive.

I'll email him and tell him to look out for you on here if thats ok.:D

Judi x

Guest happy-jools

Hi Guys welcome to PIA.

Come on give us a post with infor that we all like to hear.

Whats your first impressions, whats it like there, Are you enjoying it and so on and so on!!!

Cheers