Just introducing myself :)

Guest Emma&Danny

Guest Emma&Danny

Hi All,

WOW, im so glad this website exists, I have been living in Adelaide now for 11 weeks with my fiance Danny, we moved over as he got accepted into the Australian Aiforce. Missing home quite abit, but glad we made the move. We are living in Mawson Lakes. I hope to make some friends on here. Does anyone know of any close by netball sessions that are held in an evening or a weekend.

Thank you for reading Em x

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Emma

Welcome to PIA:wubclub:

Am sure you will make lots of friends on here. We are in the hills, so a little far from you too, but as Dan said if you want to meet up - just yell!! There is no need to feel lonely here and chatting to other folks in your situation really helps with the whole thing.

Mandy

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Hi Emma,

We will be over by Feb, everyone seems to be really friendly on here so i'm sure you will have no problems making friends. Can't help with the meeting up but if your bored and fancy a chat you can always PM me.

Good luck with everything

Jo x:)

Hi Emma and welcome to Adelaide

We've got a girls night out coming up on 9th September - have a look in the social section - at the Golden Grove Tavern. There's a few come from Mawson Lakes. You'd be very welcome if you want to come along - its a good mix usually of all ages, and on a Wednesday night a few of the lads get together for a kick around (soccer) and drinks at Modbury so if your other half doesn't want to be left home alone, he could go along to that on the same night!

Diane