fellow brits

The Instructor

ohh i shall jot down your number and give you a call when we arrive early next year!

i did have about 25 lessons here in the uk 2 years ago but then hubbys mum passed on and we moved house and the stress of life made me give it up for what was supposed to be a little while then with the visa thing i never got back into it and thought now we so close to moving over may as well wait til we arrive, its the one thing i will want to start more or less once we land, 3 kids and no car in summer hols is a nitemare here and am hoping if i can pass my test me and the kids can go exploring in the hols!!;)

will give you a call when we arrive, cheers

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Hello Instructor

How are you these days??

Wont be long now till we send Kelly to you for lessons...you did a good job with Liam,been on his Ps since december..all good so far!

Sarah

I hope you are who I think you are! If not SORRY!!!

Guest Guest75
Well hello Sarah yes I am that very person, hope you are all well and glad Liam is still enjoying to drive, alos Hi Tyke how is little tyke's driving going ?

We nearly have her quota of hours now.

But this last few days she has been really poorly with a cold I'm afraid.:(:(

Guest Django

Hey Instructor geezer,

I'm an Approved Driving Instructor in England at the mo. Deffo looking forward to NOT being one when I get over there. :D Only 8 months to go.:cool:

Pete

:pHi Tyke sorry to here of 'J's cold give her a hug from me,and a big Hi to Mozzy life down under is ok most of the time looking forward to the warmer weather,and lot's more learners. & D jango ( a wise move not to instruct out here )hope what ever you do it will make you happy. A BIG HI TOO EVERY ONE THAT'S READING THIS POST.;):D

Guest Django

Django Why Not Be An Instructor Here Mate?

Totally new life. :D Plus I really can't be bothered with the time and money requalifying. If my green badge held any water I could be tempted, but......:(

Pete

Guest Leanne & Mark

Hi Welcome to the site.

I was wondering why Instructors first thread was edited? because of advertising?!?!?

Sorry but ...WHAT? there are plenty of adverts on others posts. not trying to be a pain but slightly confused here.:confused:

Guest Guest75
Hi Welcome to the site.

I was wondering why Instructors first thread was edited? because of advertising?!?!?

Sorry but ...WHAT? there are plenty of adverts on others posts. not trying to be a pain but slightly confused here.:confused:

The original post may have had a huge advert or inappropriate content.

Tim, the Head Honcho of Poms in Oz and PIA did recently post some guidelines regarding posting and advertising, so perhaps Instructor's sig file did not meet the guidlines?

I know The Instructor and he would not have been taking the Mickey I'm sure.As I know the Smack Fairy well and her job is flaming tough at times - imagine having a great night with friends ,then having to look in here and see if we have been good boys and girls???

Guest Django
I know the Smack Fairy well and her job is flaming tough at times

Moderating a forum is sometime a no win situation. You can't keep all the people happy all the time. What annoys some people, seems pefectly fine to others.

I for one dislike all the personal ads flying 'round the place. Its handy to know what each one of us does so if you need something you know how can help. One line in black, not bold in normal sized font is fine, but to have a full blown ad in bright lights on sigs for me is a no no. You are trying to follow a thread and you keep seeing ads for this that and the other between each post.:rolleyes:

Sorry to climb on my soapbox but this place is quickly turning into a market place rather than a forum to assist those struggling to obtain visas. :mad:

Also sorry to The Instructor for hi-jacking his thread. Pete climbs off of soap box and goes for a lie down in a dark room.:D

Pete

hola mr instructor, i'm dave and we are at the early stages of migratin'.can i ask where your wife works? (Ward/Community/Drug'n'alcohol), as me and my wife are both RMNs and are trying to find out all we can about the game over there. From looking in the job ads in the adelaide advertiser online, it looks likes theres plenty o' jobs.

cheers, dave

• 2 weeks later...
hola mr instructor, i'm dave and we are at the early stages of migratin'.can i ask where your wife works? (Ward/Community/Drug'n'alcohol), as me and my wife are both RMNs and are trying to find out all we can about the game over there. From looking in the job ads in the adelaide advertiser online, it looks likes theres plenty o' jobs.

cheers, dave

:cool:Hi Dave sorry I never answered earlier driver training keeps me busy, my wife is based down at norlunga. Yes there are many jobs for RMNs but be very choosie as most jobs are tempory and are difficult to get a permanent full time position, and my wife found that they are years behind the uk in how things are done and they dont like changes. hope this has not put you off ?? regards Daryl.:D