tra timescale

Guest max

tra sent 28th june not returned yet,if not recieved by next week had it.will need to go for sponsorship or sit english exam! i am english!

does anyone now how long it takes to come back?

is sponsorship less stressful!!

anyone seen the english exam!!!

max n nikki

Guest ralph n bev

Hi Max,

I think ours took just over a month or so.

As for the english test, Simon from Simon and Carol, did it last weekend and passed .

He has done an excellent post over on adelaidebrits all about it , its very long but interesting.

Good luck cos its harder than expected . But if it gets you the extra 5 points ,and the 136 its worth doing it .

Bev;)

Guest BigMik

Just over 4 weeks from the moment it left to recieving the letter..... I would imagine they got inundated with applications due to the changes, its probably a back log.

good luck

Cheers

Mik

Guest Aussiebound

Ours only took 2 and a half weeks but Neils job is on the MODL so that could have sped the process up a bit for us.

Hope it comes back soon

Guest Aussiebound

anyone seen the english exam!!!

max n nikki

There is a big article on the back of this months Australian Outlook - agents 'Shirley and Sheila' have taken the test. They have wrote about it step by step, the results will be in next months paper. Will keep you posted.