New to this

Guest monnyb

Hi

Im Sally and Living in Adelaide (Seaford).Married to Alan with 3 kiddies..Cormac 11,Molly 10 and Ruadri (Roary) nearly 3.

Im looking for brits in my area,been here for 4 years.

Hear from u soon Sally

x

:pHi Sally you did it,We dont come on very much but they are a friendly bunch on here and you get lots of answers

angela

Yes it was harder than the bloody citizenship test lots a love xxx

Hi Sally

We fly out on Sunday. Have a 10 day rental and then another in Seaford. Once we have got over the jet lag would love to meet up. We have 3 children aged 10, 5 and 3

Jackie

Guest Team 'W'

Hi Sally

Been here just 4 weeks and are just down the Road in Aldinga Beach although trying to find a property nearer the kids school in Port Noarlunga. If you fancy a meet up somewhere give us a shout.

Stuart, Elaine, Jake (11) & Rebecca (8)

That would be great,im in Seaford and know C Beach quite well as my two children used to go to St Johns catholic school.

Ill give u a email after the weekend and sort something out.I have another few uk friends with kids sim age

Take Care Sally