• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      donna T
      Bigger than a dinner plate!!! Every time I think I am getting used to the idea of large spiders, I get an image in my head like that one - can' herlp it, I am a wuss

donna T
      Sorry - forgot to say welcome to the site and best of luck with the whole process :D

4457 times
      Quote Originally Posted by RandC
      Hi both thanks for the replies. Lisa your site is brilliant, are you getting excited now it's so close to you going, or are you having any doubts. I keep wondering how I will feel when it actually comes to going (hopefully - fingers and everything crossed for the skills assessment!) and leaving mum and friends. The Brummie get togethers sound great Tyke and thanks for the link for accomodation, it looks lovely - is it spider free I'm feeling a bit paraonoid having read the spider/beestie threads - think I will invest in a bee-keepers outfit :lol:

Hiya Carl :-)

I've got my fingers crossed for you.
      The link for accommodation is just attached in my sig file,I'm not ramming it down anyone's throats ;-)
      Don't worry about the beasties too much.I met someone who has only been here a few months and they became accusted very quickly to the little they have seen :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums