Is anyone in the western suburbs, anyone from Essex.

Guest blinky

Guest blinky

My family and I are in Port Adelaide, westurn suburbs. we are wanting to meet fellow pomies..... We are also interested to know if there is anyone from essex in Adelaide specifically Canvey Island. lol. Thanks Marie:cute:

Work in the Port and come from Essex - school in Brentwood then lived in Galleywood and Nounsely, near Chelmsford. I love Port Adelaide: got a real nice feel to it. Have you tried the Greek restaurant - Argo Hellenic I think - on a Friday night yet? Keep threatening to go there one night as they have live music on. Have only made it for lunch so far though....

Guest blinky

Hi Wendy,

ahhh camping and general. :biglaugh: We have visited that shop a few times. How long have you lived here? How have you found the Transition? Please tell me it get's easier.......

Your kids are the same ages as mine, but we only have three. Kadin 3, chloe 5 and Bray 7. Not sure how far away you are from us but I am learning that not alot is too far away in Adelaide. lol

Have you met many people from this site?

If your not too far away maybe we could get together in the future and u can let me in on all your wisdom ...

look forward to hearing from u

Marie:v_SPIN:

Hi Tina,

Thanks...

Where abouts on Canvey?

Did u go to school on Canvey?

How have u found living in Adelaide, Have you found your found your feet yet......

I have to admit I am struggling a bit, which I find funny as I did grow up In Australia so it is home but I have never lived in Adelaide befor. I miss all my friends in the U.K.

Stay in touch and it was lovelly to hear from u.

Marie

Hey Wendy,

That would be great. The kids would really love that so would I.

Let me know when?

School's that has been my hell this week trying to get too see them and deciding which one. Dont suppose you know anything about the schools around here.....?

From Marie :chatterbox:

Hello Andrew,

I have heard soooooo much about you. How are you both? I hear you dont remember us..... It was not untill the gang showed me your picture that I remembered your face from the pub...lol

Anyway we are trying our hardest to get to go on sat but that is the day we are supposed to meove into our house.. But if we get there it would be nice to fianally meet u both and everyone else.....

From Marie:v_SPIN:

Hi Tina,

Thanks...

Where abouts on Canvey?

Did u go to school on Canvey?

How have u found living in Adelaide, Have you found your found your feet yet......

I have to admit I am struggling a bit, which I find funny as I did grow up In Australia so it is home but I have never lived in Adelaide befor. I miss all my friends in the U.K.

Stay in touch and it was lovelly to hear from u.

Marie

Hi marie

I never lived on Canvey my mother moved there a few years ago she lives off deepwater road. Alot of my school friends seem to have move there too.

Love living in Adelaide but I know the feeling your having I went through the same myself but have met some great people here, even Wendy is ok (ish) lol nah she's lovely. Meeting up would be good too just let me know when ig good for you guys xx

Tina x

• 2 weeks later...