hi everyone

Guest yoyoleo

Guest yoyoleo

hello one and all,my name is leon(38 YIKES!!) and have just joined this and the pomsinoz site,have been seeing a great woman from adelaide for the last 18 months now and am now dead set on moving out to be with her,have been over twice in the last year(sydney and adelaide)and luvved it....back again in febuary(already booked and only got back in blighty 2 weeks ago)so im currently looking at all the visa infomation/job vacancies ect ect...bit overwhelming the visa side of it,so much info required but im going to try and with both sites help get a good idea of where's best to start and get organised before i apply(thinking in the new year)..anyway i've done the hello part so i'll look foward to picking brains and gathering as much info as my tiny mind can digest from you all...

best wishes and many thanks in advance for helping me realise my dream of a life down under :)

Guest yoyoleo

hi caoihme

yes im sure i'll find plenty of helpful stuff within this forum from all of your experiences of going through what im about too start on myself..chomping at the bit too get underway but want to gather as much info as poss before i go headfirst into it all.......

best wishes to you and yours :)