Just saying hello

Guest fit like min?

Guest fit like min?

Thought I'd better start my first post with a hello!

A canny Scot fae Aberdeen. Been here 2 1/2 years now with my family (wife and 2 kids) Just finally settling now after recently buying a house, which makes a huge difference. Hope to help people out and gain some knowledge at the same time.

Cheers

Guest steph&neil

hi we are from the granite city as well, been here for 18 months now & loving it...... most of the time! (nowhere does it advertise Australia as being cold in the winter!!!) we went back to Scotland for a 3 week holiday in June/July this year & are sure we made the right choice coming here - was actually glad to see Adelaide Airport!!! where in Aberdeen are you from? we were in BOD, where are you living here?

Guest fit like min?
hi we are from the granite city as well, been here for 18 months now & loving it...... most of the time! (nowhere does it advertise Australia as being cold in the winter!!!) we went back to Scotland for a 3 week holiday in June/July this year & are sure we made the right choice coming here - was actually glad to see Adelaide Airport!!! where in Aberdeen are you from? we were in BOD, where are you living here?

Fit like?

Haven't really though about going home for a visit, yet, although I do think about home often. I know what you mean about cold but I still haven't worn my Berghaus yet. I am a Northfield loon but from the posh part (ha ha). We've not long bought a hoose in Daw Park. Was renting in Netherby before but could never afford to live there although we absolutely loved it there.

Guest steph&neil

hiya where's the posh part of northfield??? hahahah we were in dubford bod for 6 years, & in inverurie before that (like to here the aussies pronounce that one!!) my oh is originally from Torry & I am from Kingswells, do you have kids? maybe arrange to meet for a wine or 2 now the weather is picking up!

Guest fit like min?
Aye Aye Mannie, good to see anither cheucter in e hoose!!! Where are you living? Looks like we're getting a wee gathering o us fae hame. Maybe worth a meet up sometime?

Aye Aye.

Yeah there are a few of us now. We've already met a few couples fae Aberdeen. As i said in the previous post I'm now biding in Daw Park. Going through the renovation stage. It's a cross between a building site and Cocky Hunters but we are getting there. A meet up would be good somewhere down the line.