'scottish/flat sausage'

Guest angiestaff

Guest angiestaff

does anyone know where we can get some flat/scottish sausage from in adelaide?, mom n dad are due over at christmas and it would be nice if we could have some with a cooked brekkie in the morning! :jiggy:

ange x

Guest angiestaff
The english butcher at Flagstaff Hill shopping centre makes Lorne sausage according to hubby.He said they were very nice.

Sue

ooh i like ur option better than cooking it! :biglaugh:

do you know the road the butcher's on? and then i can look it up b4 i head over there

thanks, ange x

Guest guest4829
does anyone know where we can get some flat/scottish sausage from in adelaide?, mom n dad are due over at christmas and it would be nice if we could have some with a cooked brekkie in the morning! :jiggy:

ange x

Mmmmm, had some this morning - funnily enough it's available everywhere here!! also some nice Haggis as well as Potato Scones. I've been learning the recipe for Potato scones so I can Have them when I move to Adelaide next year!!

Oh my word - the essentials for surviving Adelaide = haggis, potato scone, Lorne sausage and Irn Bru!!

Daniel

Mmmmm, had some this morning - funnily enough it's available everywhere here!! also some nice Haggis as well as Potato Scones. I've been learning the recipe for Potato scones so I can Have them when I move to Adelaide next year!!

Oh my word - the essentials for surviving Adelaide = haggis, potato scone, Lorne sausage and Irn Bru!!

Daniel

ive seen iron bru in coles, so that should please you:jiggy:

sue xxx

Guest nikki & john

Hiya

Feast in central markets usually sells Anderson Lorne Sausage which is the best, they also sell Anderson Haggis and Black Pudding which is brilliant.

Good luck with getting some, I know how much my partner harped on about it when we first got here :)

nikki

Guest kiltedscot

there is one in Hackem thats sells it. Told its the real stuff by a Scotsman that lives here. wife has the address and we are hoping to try it out to. Let me know if its any use to u. PM me

Guest nikki & john

sorry, meant to say that the Anderson Haggis and sausage etc is made by Robert Anderson who is a Scottish award winning butcher who lives in the Hills and produces his goods out of a factory in the Hills. His stuff is brilliant..... really and I can say that cos we've tried it all oh and he's a really good friend LOL so we're just lucky really :)

Guest Guest75

Daniel

Ya forgot to mention fried Mars Bars!!!!:biglaugh:

• 4 weeks later...

Been here 4 weeks now and my son in pining for his square slice sausage!!! Now just have to track down potato scones - or wait till my bero recipe book arrives and attempt to make some.

[quote name='angiestaff;1085

Moira

86]thanks to everyone for their replies' date=' will keep u updated on what i find and more importantly....how nice the sausage is!!:)

ange x[/quote']

Guest angiestaff
Been here 4 weeks now and my son in pining for his square slice sausage!!! Now just have to track down potato scones - or wait till my bero recipe book arrives and attempt to make some.

well when u do make scones remember ur friends here on POMS!! :biglaugh:

ange x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest ajovanov

Hi I'm new to the site but have been in Oz for 44years, originally from Greenock Scotland, did anyone find anywhere to buy the slice sausage, they used to make it in the Barossa but have stopped, now have to find it somewhere else. Annie