Been in Adelaide 3 Weeks

Guest MandL

Hi All,

My wife and I (both mid to late 20's) have been in Adelaide 3 weeks now having moved from Brighton. We're really enjoying it so far (particularly as we both haven't started work yet!), just been enjoying the sun and the great outdoors.

The only minor hiccup is our new car which has resulted in us becoming great friends with our breakdown recovery service!

If anyones up for a few drinks give us a shout.

Cheers,

Matt & Laura

Guest The Dimmocks

Glad you enjoying it, we can't wait to get there. Will be nice to meet up with people and make new friends, that my biggest worry really. Have you both got jobs?

Michelle

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Hi,

We will be out there soon, time seems to be flying. We can't wait now, were having a few weeks of when we get there to chill, would love to meet up there seems to be a few of us going around Jan.

Jo and Tom x

Hi,

Me and my hubby are in our mid 20's too. Would love to meet up. We have been here 5 weeks. Call me on 0431 604804. Always nice to meet people. We are in Seaford but can meet anywhere.

Thanks

Hi,

Me and my hubby are in our mid 20's too. Would love to meet up. We have been here 5 weeks. Call me on 0431 604804. Always nice to meet people. We are in Seaford but can meet anywhere.

Thanks

sounds good, tho we are central adelaide so might be best to go for a drink when you guys are next in town? am happy to give you a call to make plans, but can i ask what your name is please?

Cheers, Matt & Laura

Hi ! us too, our new cars wheel almost came off yesterday on the way to Melbourne, we only found out because we stopped to take pictures of a giant lobster.

sounds scary! ours has been overheating, battery dying and generally making odd noises and refusing to go above 60kph! how was melbourne? when we get jobs ie cash we want to drive there (in a newer car!)

Cheers, Matt & Laura

sounds good, tho we are central adelaide so might be best to go for a drink when you guys are next in town? am happy to give you a call to make plans, but can i ask what your name is please?

Cheers, Matt & Laura

Sorry Blonde moment, Helen & Darren.:biglaugh: Ye that sounds good. I am in the city tomorrow if either of you would like to meet for a coffee, Darren is working but I am a lady of leisure at the mo.

H&D

Glad you enjoying it, we can't wait to get there. Will be nice to meet up with people and make new friends, that my biggest worry really. Have you both got jobs?

Michelle

hi, would be happy to meet up when you're here. matt has interviews happening at the mo, im not having any luck getting temp work whilst i wait for my teacher reg to come through, but im not complaining too much ;)

Hey Guys,

We are in Oaklands Park...not too far from u...!!

Up for a beer anytime...my numbers in my sig at bottom of post!

Dan

Did you mean us?? lol I get confused sometimes with these post's. :biglaugh:

We are happy to meet anytime for a drink. We are free Wed eve, where were you thinking?

Helen & Darren