• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Like Tree1Likes

Thread: We newish - Glenelg based!

Hiya great news! sorry I took so long to reply! didnt read the message till now! not a problem, there is still have room for another 1 on Friday night - let me know if you can make it? if not then we will arrange something for next week, good luck & let me know if the Wharf at the marina in Glenelg on Friday is something you fancy x

hey you!
      Just got back from Work!! wow hard getting used to this working lark! oh what a shame about tomorrow night and the Wharf is literally on my doorstep - let me know the next night you having down there but we will arrange our meet up for coffee - we out for a meal tomorrow so might stop off at the Wharf and say hello! xxxxx

yeah you should!!! I will pm my number & we can arrange a meet up soon if I dont see you tomorrow night! steph x

great got your number will send you mine! have a good night if I don't see you dancing on the tables later!! xxx

Hi thanks to everyone who came last night! it was really good night, everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, and mixed really well!!! I hope you all have a great xmas & new year, if I dont see you before then steph x x x x

Hi Steph

how was last night? how many went did you stay in the Wharf?

you to have a great christmas and new year

see you soon
      Jo xx

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums