We newish - Glenelg based!

Guest lovettjo

Guest lovettjo

Hi everyone!

Well we have been granted a temporary skilled adelaide sponsored visa and arrived here in Glenelg on 28th October so been nearly 5 weeks!

Enjoying the weather, husband Ian has had a bit of work I've registed with lots of agencies but it's pretty quiet at mo.

Would love to meet up for chit chat/drinks and does anyone know where they do a proper roast Sunday dinner and not seafood buffets! HA

JO & IAN LOVETT:skeptical:

Guest panther
Hi everyone!

Well we have been granted a temporary skilled adelaide sponsored visa and arrived here in Glenelg on 28th October so been nearly 5 weeks!

Enjoying the weather, husband Ian has had a bit of work I've registed with lots of agencies but it's pretty quiet at mo.

Would love to meet up for chit chat/drinks and does anyone know where they do a proper roast Sunday dinner and not seafood buffets! HA

JO & IAN LOVETT:skeptical:

The Esplanade Hotel ( Sea Front opposite Jetty)at Brighton have roasts on Sunday either lunch or dinner, i can throughly recomend them and at very competitive costs around $11.00 per serve and you can have either lamb,Pork or Beef or all three.

And the roast vegs are self serve.

Good views as well.

Have been a fan for years

Panther

Guest lovettjo

hi kris and Liz

that would be nice to meet up and speak to other brits and see how they finding it over here - let us know when you free for a catch up next week?

Jo & Ian

Guest lovettjo

Steph!!

Just had my agency one the phone and they have got me some work starting tomorrow - really want to meet up with you would you be up for meeting one night after work next week or next Sunday morning? let me know what suits?xxxxx

Guest steph&neil

Hiya great news! sorry I took so long to reply! didnt read the message till now! not a problem, there is still have room for another 1 on Friday night - let me know if you can make it? if not then we will arrange something for next week, good luck & let me know if the Wharf at the marina in Glenelg on Friday is something you fancy x

Guest lovettjo

hey you!

Just got back from Work!! wow hard getting used to this working lark! oh what a shame about tomorrow night and the Wharf is literally on my doorstep - let me know the next night you having down there but we will arrange our meet up for coffee - we out for a meal tomorrow so might stop off at the Wharf and say hello! xxxxx

Guest steph&neil

Hi thanks to everyone who came last night! it was really good night, everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, and mixed really well!!! I hope you all have a great xmas & new year, if I dont see you before then steph x x x x