Like Tree2Likes
    • 1 Post By Guest75
    • 1 Post By debslen

Thread: More Adelaide Wannabes !!!

More Adelaide Wannabes !!!

Hi Guys

I'm new to this I.T. stuff and the emigration system , so forgive me if i post in the wrong place or manage to close the whole system down !!

Thought i would introduce myself and the family. Im Kev (36), Cassey (a very young 41), Euan (6) and Ryan (5).
      We are currently living in Milton Keynes in Buckinghamshire, England. I am a Police Officer and Cassey has her own Hair and Beauty Salon.
      We have recently started our application for emigration under the state sponsorship scheme for South Australia. We are waiting for the TRA to be approved, which "fingers crossed" should be tomorrow (Wednesday).
      Cassey has been to Oz before and stayed in Perth for 1 year and has raved about it for the last 9 years !!!
      She has talked me round to the idea and we are going for it.
      I must admit that the whole migration thing absolutely terrifies me , but you only live once!!
      Look forward to making friends on here and seeing you all in the future........

Bye bye from a very cold UK.

Kev Cassey and the boys

hi im steve
      we are emigrating to sa on the 20th this month hope everything goes ok for you with tra
      i went to perth and adelaide last year and cassey is right, icant wait eather

Hi Steve

All go for you then.

Good luck with every thing and i think you'll definately have a Happy Christmas !!

All the best let us know how you get on .....

Kev , Cas and the boys

The Dog Comes Too
      Hi Kev, good luck with the process! I spent 3 months in Perth in my backpacking days, too many years ago. I probably had my best time there out of all the places i had the pleasure to stay at that time. We did a reccie to Adelaide in Feb 2008 and we all loved it. These sites are a good place to do research, and get advice and help when needed. All the best, Paul.

Hi Paul

Thanks for the response. Like your user name by the way..... We will definately speak in the future, we have a Tibetan Terrier who we really want to bring out with us..... he is the third child of the family !!! LOL

Cheers Kev

4457 times
      Hi and welcome to the forum........... posted in the correct area!

Police officers are much in demand here from what I read.
      We have met quite a few coming over.

Enjoy browsing through the forum.

One helpful site is ......

binbubbaspud likes this.

Hi Kev,

Myself and my partner Chris and daughter Emma are moving to Adelaide in March (2010) - Chris is a police officer here in Scotland and actually got a job with the SA police...they were doing a recruitment drive here in the UK a few months ago - unfortunately it was their last UK recruitment drive...but I'm sure they are still recruiting over there at their end.

hope it all goes really well and catch u all on the other side wooohoooo!!

Debs, Chris and Emma :)
      sedgecl likes this.

91 times
      Hi kev, weve just come back from perth (activated our visas) so i know why your OH raves about it, weve off to adelaide in feb, hope all goes well for you

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums