• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

13 times

Welcome to Adelaide and especially Poms in Adelaide. Hope you can find everything you need on here

Wes Bloss
      Welcome to you both. It can be a little lonley and sometimes daunting, but if ever your on a low just remember why your here. It is hard, but it gets better all the time, and before you know it you'll be settled. Idont think I will ever get bored of the views in every direction, the warm air, the close proximity of everything, just have a read through the older threads, I remember one that was on 'things that are good about Adelaide etc' and the list was endless. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do and hope you make good friends - i'm sure you will.

4 times
      Quote Originally Posted by lisah View Post
      Hi, our names are Lisa and Sean,

we moved to Adelaide on 9th November, living in Para Hills, just wanted to say hi and introduce ourselves, would love to get to know people who live in this area or surrounding suburbs, Sean is at work all day, and i am jobhunting so it can be a bit lonely at times, please reply and say hi.

Lisa & Sean

Lisa (34)
      Sean (38)
      Hi lisa,

My name is jacqui, im 34 and just moved here with my partner and baby moved on the 15 th of nov. I hope you are settling in ok i found xmas quite hard but im getting over it now. If you want to meet up in adelaide or glenelg someday if you want for a coffee and relieve our boredom. I dont start wrk until feb so got a bit of time on my hands looking forward to hearing from you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums