Hi - newbies to Adelaide

Guest lisah

Hi, our names are Lisa and Sean,

we moved to Adelaide on 9th November, living in Para Hills, just wanted to say hi and introduce ourselves, would love to get to know people who live in this area or surrounding suburbs, Sean is at work all day, and i am jobhunting so it can be a bit lonely at times, please reply and say hi.

Lisa & Sean

Lisa (34)

Sean (38)

Guest WoodMartin

"Hi"

Hello! Welcome to Poms in (and) Adelaide. I'm in the same situation as you - job hunting while OH goes to work. Managing to keep busy, but yes, can be a bit lonely.

Have sent you a PM.

Ali

we moved to Adelaide on 9th November, living in Para Hills, just wanted to say hi and introduce ourselves, would love to get to know people who live in this area or surrounding suburbs, Sean is at work all day, and i am jobhunting so it can be a bit lonely at times, please reply and say hi.

Lisa & Sean

Lisa (34)

Sean (38)

Welcome the best place in the world....imo anyhows....:)

HG

Guest steveandmichaela

Lisa & Sean

Lisa (34)

Sean (38)

Hi,

We arrived on 3rd December and are staying in OAA at Ingle Farm, not too far from you , hubby is still job hunting.

Stll exploring, lots to learn inbetween kids dragging us to the beach everytime the sun shines!!

Michaela

Michaela (41)

Steve (41)

Tom (10)

Daniel (5)

Lisa & Sean

Lisa (34)

Sean (38)

welcome to Adelaide, glad u have settled in well. plenty of us up this way.

Guest Wes Bloss

Welcome to you both. It can be a little lonley and sometimes daunting, but if ever your on a low just remember why your here. It is hard, but it gets better all the time, and before you know it you'll be settled. Idont think I will ever get bored of the views in every direction, the warm air, the close proximity of everything, just have a read through the older threads, I remember one that was on 'things that are good about Adelaide etc' and the list was endless. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do and hope you make good friends - i'm sure you will.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sammy123

Lisa & Sean

Lisa (34)

Sean (38)

Hi lisa,

My name is jacqui, im 34 and just moved here with my partner and baby moved on the 15 th of nov. I hope you are settling in ok i found xmas quite hard but im getting over it now. If you want to meet up in adelaide or glenelg someday if you want for a coffee and relieve our boredom. I dont start wrk until feb so got a bit of time on my hands looking forward to hearing from you. :wubclub: