Just saying hi im new here

Guest RANDYLIZARD78

Guest RANDYLIZARD78

Hi everyone

my name is Ryan

been here 5 years now

married a Aussie chick so any info you need on that side of visa thing i can help with

Also we are just in the final stage for my parents visa as dept img just asked for the final lump payment on my parents Contributory Parent sub class 143 :goofy:

Im originally from the sunny fun loving city of Lincoln ..(Cough) never looking back :)

laters

Ryan

Guest RANDYLIZARD78
Hi ryan, were currently living in not so sunny lincoln but only 6 weeks and 6 days till we fly, cant wait.

Hi Carol , Craig and gang.

thanks for the reply I think you'll love it here.

Where abouts in Lincoln are you ??? my parents is still there Newark Road near the plough pub thank gawd not for much longer :)

Guest RANDYLIZARD78
Live near boston, really nice but want to live the dream, dont want to be one of those wish i done it when i had the chance people.

I hear you.

Looking back i took a huge risk lol but If i'd played life safe i think i would be kicking myself now.

the visa are long winded and cost a little but its all worth it... on friday morning i was walking into work and a huge flock of rainbow lorikeets buzzed past me screaming like they do ... i couldnt stop grinning that set my whole day up :)

Guest Guest75

Hiya Ryan

Welcome to the forum.

Posting a little late or is that early???:biglaugh:

We were walking into Collonades yesterday and stopped to listen to the Lorikeet chatter in the trees.Gets us after nearly 10 years.

Hello from Onk Hills btw :)

Guest badlands

hi ryan ive been in adelaide 5 weeks but moved from perth after 9 years now im a ozzy citizen got married to english girl last year she comin out in jan to apply for spouses visa is it a long process how much does it cost any thing she cud do to make it quicker cheers einer

Guest RANDYLIZARD78
hi ryan ive been in adelaide 5 weeks but moved from perth after 9 years now im a ozzy citizen got married to english girl last year she comin out in jan to apply for spouses visa is it a long process how much does it cost any thing she cud do to make it quicker cheers einer

Hi badlands

it takes 2 years after applying mine was nearly to the day all up it cost nearly $3000 with meds and all

I came over first on a working holiday visa (1 year) lived together got married then applied for the spouses visa (2 year wait) just make sure you supply loads of evidence that you are together we included all the emails we had ever sent, pics, i think we included extra stat decs 5 in all but you dont have to .

if you pass your medical you can almost say you have your visa then

Guest RANDYLIZARD78
Hiya Ryan

Welcome to the forum.

Posting a little late or is that early???:biglaugh:

We were walking into Collonades yesterday and stopped to listen to the Lorikeet chatter in the trees.Gets us after nearly 10 years.

Hello from Onk Hills btw :)

hi Tyke yep i've dragged my heels on here i've been looking in and out over the last year scouting for info on my parents visa but i decided its about time i joined up ;)

Guest missebby
It looks scary but in real life its very easy you just have to stop biting the nails waiting :)

OMG I am having this problem atm I am a first gen Aussie my mum migrated here when she was 4 but I have gone and found my self the most wonderful Pommy fella he is going for a skilled visa but its taking soooooo dam long atm I am going :goofy: any advice about how to deal with the waiting

Hi everyone

my name is Ryan

been here 5 years now

married a Aussie chick so any info you need on that side of visa thing i can help with

Also we are just in the final stage for my parents visa as dept img just asked for the final lump payment on my parents Contributory Parent sub class 143 :goofy:

Im originally from the sunny fun loving city of Lincoln ..(Cough) never looking back :)

laters

Ryan

Hi Ryan and welcome,

sounds like you will have lots to share.

regards

Guest RANDYLIZARD78
OMG I am having this problem atm I am a first gen Aussie my mum migrated here when she was 4 but I have gone and found my self the most wonderful Pommy fella he is going for a skilled visa but its taking soooooo dam long atm I am going :goofy: any advice about how to deal with the waiting

lol nup... I went from waiting over 2 years for my visa straight into another 2 and a bit years (still waiting for the last tiny bit) for my parents visa

Im sure i should of worn out a few key boards by now checking my emails and everything everyday for news lol

tell you what thou when that day does come and you get the letter or email you bawl your eyes out ... i did lol it was a mix of emotions .

Guest Bluenose

a huge flock of rainbow lorikeets buzzed past me screaming like they do ... i couldnt stop grinning that set my whole day up :)

I hear ya Ryan...been here 23 years and it still makes me smile when I see the wild life.....We live in the hills and often see Kangaroos, Koalas and even Emus! The birds are unreal....sometimes I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming ;) The most exotic thing in the North East was a Red Robin or the odd ***...errrr..Blue *** (I thought I better clarify...:wideeyed:)

I feel really lucky to live here.....:)

Cheers

J

Hi Ryan, I too moved from UK (Buxton ish) 4.5 years ago and married an aussie. I have rellies in sunny Lincoln. My fiance visa took 2 weeks to process and arrive and that was after a delay in medicals. It arrived friday and i booked flights and left the very next day.

How you liking it in Morphett Vale? I work there but live in woodcroft

Pam

Guest RANDYLIZARD78

Hi there Pam

I love it here , we bought a house...swimming pool :) everyone is well nice ... none of the rumors were true lol nice and close to everything .. i work in the city so thats a bit of a hike but its only 40 mins

tell you what before here we lived at Glenelg on Broadway and then at cumberland park and the place was filled with cocks :)

Guest Wes Bloss

hi ryan - my wifes parents are coming over for around 6 weeks in feb and again in nov. they are really keen on moving over but need more info on visas, we told them to go to th shows etc and get advice, i think they want to get a temp visa eg. 4 years while the perm visa is processed, does that make sense to you?

Guest RANDYLIZARD78
hi ryan - my wifes parents are coming over for around 6 weeks in feb and again in nov. they are really keen on moving over but need more info on visas, we told them to go to th shows etc and get advice, i think they want to get a temp visa eg. 4 years while the perm visa is processed, does that make sense to you?

Hi wes

yep I know of that visa ... but my parents have gone the other route so im no sure of all the ins and outs of the "4 year temp stay" I do know thou that they can apply for permanent residency after thou.

unless they are willing to put up a beefy bit of cash about (about $78000 total for both parents ...they get $14000 of it back after 10 years then the visa takes about 2 years) the waiting list is pretty long i think its about 7 to 10 years now for the non contributory visa ( not 100% sure)

also does your wife have any brothers or sisters over in the uk still?? because they have to pass the family balance test .... with me I have a brother (he is comming over to but thats another story :) ) in the uk but that is it so we were fine but say your wife has 2 sisters in the uk then her parents wouldnt pass.