Hi

Guest missebby

Guest missebby

Hi there my name is Ebony.

I am a first generation Australian my mother migrated here when she was 4.

I am currently in a relationship with an wonderful pommy fella (from reading) who is in the process of migrating to Aus well actually even though its been 9 months he is just at the begining of the process due to countless set backs. He will be applying for a skilled visa.

He manages to come ova every 2-3 months but the time apart is driving me crazy he will be here ova christmas for 4 weeks so 'mr I like the heat' gets to see our lovely 40 odd degree summers.

I guess I just wanted to say Hi and to see if anyone else has been in my kinda sitcho

Cheers Ebony

Guest missebby
Hi Ebony,

welcome and enjoy yourself here.

I would say marry the guy next time he's over but I imagine someone with proper advice will be along soon to give a proper answer:)

Thanks that made me laugh if only it were all that simple lol