5 a side football

Guest cordeiro

Guest SunSeekers

Hi

Hubby played a bit of soccer at home, nothing serious just a bit of craic!! He loved it and misses it like mad. If you get anything sorted give us a shout.

Sharon.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry i didn't reply to the earlier post quicker, but i reckon i know a couple of guys who'd be up for this too. At this rate we'll have a few teams going!

rich

Guest DanandJanna

Don't arrive for a couple of weeks (weather permitting) but will be up for a kick about when you get sorted, not sure where we'l be living but hopefully won't be too far away.

Dan

Don't arrive for a couple of weeks (weather permitting) but will be up for a kick about when you get sorted, not sure where we'l be living but hopefully won't be too far away.

Dan

Hi Dan,

When do you arrive in Adelaide because we arrive on the Wednesday 10th February. With the pic you have on here I assume you are from Newcastle upon Tyne. We are from Cramlington. We are interested in football as well.

Guest DanandJanna

Hi Tony

We arrive on the 27th of this month. We are in Heaton just now, waiting for a load of packing boxes to be delivered today but apparently the van is snowed in somewhere. Probably near a snack van. You must be getting ready to go yourselves? Have you got a house lined up? Good to be in touch with a family from the north east heading the same way, theres just the two of us but we'll have to catch up! Is your lad the footballer?

Guest nishman

Most of the recreation centres in the burbs have 5-a-side nights (some 7-a-sides too). Best starting place would be to ask at your local centre if they have one, or know of others in the area. We have a few nights at Seaford rec - I play in the Tuesday Grandads, sorry, over-35's league - proud to report a rare win in the first game of 2010 last night :)

Down south, Noarlunga and Hallett cove have them. And I used to play at Unley on a Thursday with work. From memory, Golden Grove had one too.

Have a look on the "life be in it" website - they may give you some pointers (they ran the Unley programs)

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...